Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Direct Recruitment Advertisement has been issued by the Income Tax Department. Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Against Sports Quota Income Tax Department has recently released a notification for the recruitment of meritorious sportspersons to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff in Income Tax Department, UP (East) Region. Other Details of Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2021, Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021, Income Tax MTS Vacancy 2021, Income Tax Syllabus 2021, Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification, income tax officer eligibility, income tax officer exam, income tax officer salary application fee, eligibility Other details of details are given below.
Interested and prescribed qualification candidates can apply online for this Income Tax Recruitment 2021 through the official website of Income Tax from 9 August 2021 to 30 September 2021. Other important information related to this Income Tax Recruitment 2021 like the number of vacancies, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is given below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Information
- Name of the Department: Income Tax.
- Advertisement Number: Not specified.
- Post Name: Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff.
- Total No. of Posts: 28 Posts.
- Job Type: Central Govt Jobs.
- Application Period: 8 August 2021 to 30 September 2021.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Official Website: Income Tax
- Job Location: All over India.
Income Tax Bharti 2021 Post Wise Details 2021
|Inspector of Income Tax||03 Posts|
|Tax Assistant||13 Posts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||12 Posts|
|Number of P0sts||28 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For Income Tax Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification: Please Find the post-wise details below. For complete details of post-wise educational qualification read the official advertisement.
- For Income Tax Inspector:- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Tax Assistant:- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; Having a data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour.
- For Multi Tasking Staff:- 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Also, check the official advertisement for complete details.
- Income Tax Inspector: 18 to 30 years of age
- For Tax Assistant/Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years of age
For more details, see the advertisement.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews. Players may also undergo a ground/proficiency test.
Application Fee: No application fee will be charged for this recruitment (Income Tax Recruitment 2021).
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 through the official website of Income Tax or by clicking on the below mentioned direct link from 8 August 2021 to 30 September 2021.
Interested candidates can submit applications through the official website or directly through the online link provided in the important link section below.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group
||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|English में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
Income Tax Bharti 2021 – Important Dates
- Starting date to apply online: 8 August 2021.
- The last date to apply online: 30 September 2021.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|The initial date for submission of the application||30 September 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||8 October 2021|
Income Tax Bharti 2021 Notification
Income Tax Requisites of Online Application Form
Important Guidelines: All Indian candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Income tax are requested to have the necessary information (Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process) before applying in this Income tax Recruitment 2021, Application Fee, etc.) through the official Recruitment Advertisement and then apply carefully. Please visit the official website of Income Tax for more details.