PTET Online Form: PTET Stands for the Pre-Teacher Education test. Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur has given a Notification for the Pre Teacher Education Test PTET 2022 & BA B.Ed & BSC B.Ed. 4 Years Course 2022-23. Those Candidates who are interested in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for PTET 2022 @ptetraj2022.com. All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date(31 March 2022). Candidates need to Register before applying for PTET 2022 After that, they can log in and fill out their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this post. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date (31 March 2022). Candidates can check the full details of the PTET Online Form 2022 with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link given below.
PTET Online Form 2022
|Department Name||Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur|
|Name of the Posts||NA|
|Salary / Pay Scale||NA|
|Job Category||सरकारी नौकरी, Central Govt Jobs, Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Application Start Date||01 March 2022|
|Application End Date||12 March 2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
- BA B.Ed & BSC B.Ed. (4 Years Course) : Candidates must be passed or appear in the last year of the 10+2 (Sr. Secondary) Exam with 50% (OBC-NC/ MBC-NC/ SC/ ST/ PWD 45%) Marks eligible for this exam.
- B.Ed. (2 Years Course): Candidates must be passed or appeared in the last year of any UG/PG Degree with 50% (OBC-NC/ MBC-NC/ SC/ ST/ PWD 45%) Marks eligible for this exam.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The Candidate Must have the Age limit as per the given details. Age Relaxation is allowed for the Reservation Category Candidate.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a minimum of 21 years & a Maximum of 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
All the candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee (Examination Fee/ Intimation Fee) through online mode. The category-wise application fee is as follows:
|For General / OBC / EWS candidates||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs 500/-|
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Below Given Details.
- All questions in Question-Paper shall be objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The paper will be set both in English and Hindi except in the Language proficiency Section.
- The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the maximum marks on the paper shall be 600.
- No Negative Marking in PTET 2022 Exam.
- The PTET Examination will consist of one question paper containing the following four Sections:
- Mental Ability
- Teaching attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness. And
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
Read Official Notification for more details.
Who Can Apply
- All Over India Candidates Are Eligible For This Recruitment. Other State Quota Is Available For This Job.
- The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Rajasthan, India.
Required Documents For This Vacancy
Required Documents For This Vacancy: Candidate Need Some Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying for the vacancy.
- Document – 10th, 12th, Graduate Mark Sheet
- ID Proof Like The Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport (Any one or Required)
- Passport size Photographs
How to Apply for PTET Online Form 2022
- Go to the official website of PTET.
- You can find the application link on the home page.
- Find required job notification.
- Or use the link given on this page.
- It will lead you to the application page.
- Fill out the application and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
PTET Online Form 2022 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application: 01 March 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 31 March 2022
Rajasthan PTET Online Form 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important to have clear knowledge about the exam pattern before appearing in any exam. The Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode: The PTET exam is held in offline mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of 03 hours.
- Type Of Question: The question will be in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type.
- Medium: The medium of the exam will be both- Hindi and English.
- Total No. of questions: There will be 200 questions in the exam.
- Total Marks: The exam will be a total of 600 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 03 marks will be given for each correct answer. No negative marking will be done in case of a wrong answer.
Section-wise distribution of marks are as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Teaching Attitude/Aptitude Test||50|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Syllabus
The Rajasthan PTET 2022 syllabus will be proposed by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner. The candidates appearing for the exam should be well aware of the syllabus of the PTET 2022. The syllabus will be released on the official website. There will be four sections in the PTET exam: Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness, Language Proficiency. Find the syllabus of each section below:
- Drawing inferences
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
- Current affairs (national & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- India and its natural resources
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present)
- Environmental awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- interpersonal Relations
Some Important Links
|Join Job Alert Group
||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Register for Government Employment Alerts||Free Job Alert|
|Follow us on 📰 Google News||Google News|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Any Query And Feedback contact us: [email protected]|
|All the Best !!!|
You Can Also Check
|Latest Notification||Private Jobs||Admit Card|
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Apprentice Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Exam Syllabus|
About Rajasthan PTET
Government Dungar College, Bikaner organizes the Rajasthan PTET exam. The official notice regarding the PTET 2022 is expected to be announced in the month of January. By qualifying for the PTET exam, the candidates get admission into the B.Ed courses offered by different Teacher Training institutions (B.Ed colleges) in the state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan PTET is conducted for admission into a 2-year and 4-year B.Ed course. Candidates who have passed class 12th are eligible to appear for a 4-year B.Ed course, and for 2 years B.ed course, they should have completed their bachelor’s degree.
FAQs on Rajasthan PTET
Q. When will the Rajasthan PTET 2022 take place?
Ans. The PTET 2022 will be conducted in the month of April 2022.
Q. How to apply for PTET 2022?
Ans. To apply for PTET 2022, visit the official website. After this, select the desired course. Now by clicking on the fill application, enter all the details. Upload the images and required documents and pay the application fees.
Q. What does PTET stands for?
Ans. PTET stands for Pre-Teacher Education Test. It is conducted for admission into 4 year BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed and 2-year B.Ed course.
Q. Is there a negative marking PTET?
Ans. No. There shall be no negative marking for PTET.
Q. How many sections will be there in PTET 2022?
Ans. The PTET comprises 4 sections, Mental ability, General Awareness, Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test, Language ability (English and Hindi).
Q. What are the maximum marks for PTET?
Ans. The maximum marks for PTET shall be 600.
Q. Who conducts the PTET exam?
Ans. PTET is conducted by Government Dungar College, Bikaner (Rajasthan).